29 June 2010

Catshavealoveformethatisnotreciprocated

Cats LOVE me. Sometimes I feel like this:


They SENSE that I just want nothing to do with them.
So they are all like, "Hey guy, like me."
And I'm like, "No."
And they are all like, "Here's my butt."

Then it's all over because I push them away and they think I'm being loving so they try to weasel their little necks under my palm as I am literally shoving them off the couch for humans with real feelings, when really, I just hate them. This an official notice to all cats everywhere: GO AWAY DEMON-SPAWN, I DON'T WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND. Go kill something that is not a human baby.

[Keep following. Do it.]

2 comments:

  1. this is how alan frey is, too. he just senses that i don't care for him... and all of a sudden i am covered in alan frey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you know, cats love people that ignore them completely? It's like that backwards attitude girls have about loving the boys that don't give them any attention.

    ReplyDelete