06 December 2010

I'm (Almost) Back.

This isn't a real post. Sorry to disappoint all of you who have been so patiently waiting. And I know you've been waiting. I looked at my Google analytics readout, and despite the notice I gave about not blogging for the whole month of November, I still only had 5 days during the month when no one visited my blog. I don't know whether to laugh at you losers that had nothing better to do than visit a stagnant blog or to thank you for being so dedicated. So I guess I'll do both: HAHA. Thanks so much!

To those of you who are wondering how NaNoWriMo went, I have an answer.  My expectations weren't not exceeded further than possibly allowable considering the dire circumstances under which the writer found himself inevitably placed. Moving on...

Finals are coming, and I'm beginning to find that "the soothing light at the end of [my] tunnel / is just a freight train comin' [my] way." Which is why this is only a slight, poorly written, hold-over post until I can scoop my brains from the pavement and get my bearings again once finals are over.

The good thing about this hiatus has been that I now have a few good ideas for new posts. Be excited.

[Keep following, there's always next time.]

2 comments:

  1. Maybe if y'all heckle me enough I'll share a few of the many many thousands of words I wrote during November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heckle, heckle.

    And, yes, my life is that retarded. Keep on laughing! :)

    And good luck on finals!

    ReplyDelete